Skip links

Contact Me

Drop me a line

If you need help with a State Government department I can assist as your local MP through the form below, or you can find out who your local MP is through the NSW Electoral Commission.

If your matter is urgent please contact the office on 4926 1126 between 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.

Tim Crakanthorp MP

Authorised by Tim Crakanthorp MP, Australian Labor Party (NSW Branch) 414 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, 2300. Parliamentary entitlements are not used to fund this website.

© 2021, Tim Crakanthorp, All Rights Reserved


Ground Floor, 414 Hunter St, Newcastle NSW 2300

Monday to Friday
9am to 4.30pm